Gynecology and Obstetrics Specialist
Who is Prof. Dr. Selahattin Kumru?
Dr. Selahattin Kumru was born in the Beyşehir district of the city of Konya. He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Akdeniz University in 1993. After completing his mandatory service at the Sorgun Çiğdem Health Center in Yozgat city and working at the Senir Health Center in Keçiborlu town of Isparta Province, he received special education at the Gynecology and Obstetrics Clinic of the Faculty of Medicine at Fırat University.
- Congress, Gynecological and Obstetric Ultrasound, 2006, Antalya
- National Congress of Perinatology, 2007, Antalya
- National Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2008, Antalya
- Turkish Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Palandöken Winter Congress, Erzurum, 2008
- Tocolytic Therapy and Evidence-Based Practice, XXI European Congress of Perinatal Medicine, September 2008, Istanbul
- Turkish Association of Perinatal Medicine
- British Endocrine Society
- Turkish Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Association for Reproductive Health and Infertility (TSRM)
- Association of Ultrasound Obstetrics and Gynecology
- International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Turkish Association of Neuroendocrinologists (Founding member)
- Mediterranean Health Education Association (Founding Member and President)
- President of the Turkish Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics in Antalya
- Antalya International Health Tourism Association (Founding President and Member)
Dr. Kumru is not only a good doctor, but also one of the most wonderful people that a patient can meet. While all the doctors insisted on giving birth at 32 or 33 weeks due to the decrease in the amount of amniotic fluid during pregnancy, Dr. Selahattin helped me deliver a healthy baby at 35 weeks. Not to mention his pleasant voice and modesty. I am grateful to God that we were lucky enough to get an appointment with Dr. Kumru. He is the best in Antalya!
I had been through many hospitals, and many specialists in the hope of being cured. However, the only cure for my illness was Dr. Selahattin Kumru. Many thanks to the distinguished professor and all the doctors of his team. May Allah grant him a long life so that he can continue to treat other patients in the same way. It is good to have you, Professor Selahattin Kumru. I recommend Dr. Kumru to all patients. It is so good to have you with us, Doctor!
I had been complaining about cysts in my ovary for months. No doctor wanted to operate on me because I had developed some growths after previous surgeries. Dr. Selahattin, God bless you. You removed my cysts in a closed operation and saved me a lot of trouble. May God protect you and your loved ones. A thousand thanks.
The doctors, whom I took my mother from Germany to, could not diagnose her or ease her pain. On the recommendation of our neighbors, we went to Dr. Selahattin Kumru. After performing a closed operation, he removed the tumor of the uterus. My mother does not complain about anything else. No matter how much I thank you for your humble character and skill, it will not be enough. Thank you!
I had been suffering from urinary incontinence for years. God bless the doctor, he operated on me, and now I finally feel very comfortable. He, his assistants, and nurses are very caring and pleasant. I thank them all.
If it were not for Dr. Selahattin, I would not have been able to survive my bad pregnancy period. If he could cure all diseases, I would turn only to him. The psychological support and the articles explaining my condition that he provided to me, his harmony in relations with his team, sincerity, experience, knowledge, modesty... There are still a lot of things I cannot fit in here. I think thanks to such doctors, the profession of a doctor is called sacred. And the students raised by such people will not be any different from them. Thank you, thank you, thank you...